1. To identify and implement new and sustainable measures to minimize the use of energy and the consumption of
natural resources reducing climate change impacts in the process. Furthermore, we will encourage our guests
and staff to “Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle "whilst continuing to seek new methods to make this easier for them to achieve.
2. To appropriately manage environmental aspects in order to reduce our harmful effects on nature,i.e. visual impact,
waste generation, atmospheric emissions/noise/waste water. We will also seek to increase safety for and
promote the health and well being of our employees, community, and guests.
3. To follow and enforce local and government legislation/regulations regarding the environment at all times.
4. To promote environmental awareness and understanding through staff training, and communication
to all employees and collaborators of the company in order to encourage their active co-operation.
5. To keep clients, local community, local government, and environmentally based NGO's well informed with the objective
of motivating them to co-operate in creating an effective relationship to preserve the environment for sustainable tourism.
6. To continually set new environmental objectives and goals and to carry out internal and external audits in order to
guarantee the maintenance and continual improvement of the environmental management system.
7. To conserve native plants, local wildlife and way of life for sustainable tourism.
@ 2021 The Sands Khaolak All Rights Reserved. Hotel Website Design by Hoteliers.Guru